Saturday, June 27, 2009

My other blog-Cooking with Terri

I decided to start posting recipes from my cookbook that has never been compiled. I did a cooking spot on KNOP TV for 12 years before I started my job at the North Platte Public library. I intended to put a cookbook together as much for myself as others but I was never motivated enough. So, I'm going to post my favorites at least once a week. I put this blog on my blog list so if you look at this blog you can see if I have a new recipe on Cooking with Terri. RVLS board members will recognize my latest recipe. I served it at a board meeting and they requested again when I hosted the board meeting the last time. It is very good! I like easy and the recipes from my cooking spot had to be easy-I had to demonstrate how to make them in less than 10 minutes. Let me know what you think and follow my cooking blog. Who knows what could come of my blog! I want to use it to explore the potential of blogs as I have seen others do with their blogs. Mostly, however, I just want to have fun and share some great food!

No comments: