Tuesday, December 23, 2008

PBwiki favorites

Again, our city firewall doesn't like social networking. We currently don't have control over what it is blocking. It also likes to confuse us. In PBwiki, it said it couldn't connect when I was trying to edit pages, but when I logged in at home to try again, my original attempt was there. Hmmmm..

With our current firewall situation, I will probably not use a wiki as a work tool. I like the idea of it and will enjoy reading the one created by the particpants in Nebraska Learns 2.0. I can envision using wikis for making family plans. It would be great to have everyone's thoughts in one place instead of sifting through multiple e-mails.

I think the idea of adding a travel review page could be fun. I'll ponder that over the holidays.

No comments: