Monday, October 13, 2008

Library 2.0 Nebraska-style

I started this blog in May 2007 when I was working my way through the original 23 things from another institution. I stalled out when I was experimenting with image generators. I found one that let you create book cover images similar to the For Dummies series. I tried to follow the instructions to either link to the image I created or copy it so I could show it off. I obviously did the wrong thing because my image changed to a book cover that basically called me a dummie in less than polite terms. Hmmm..I didn't do very well about making that problem a challenge, did I?

So here I am again. I did start blogging again this summer and two nieces, both avid bloggers encouraged me. I want to start adding pictures or at least links to my online pictures this time.

2 comments:

SchwesterGaga said...

I can't wait to read more! :) Keep us posted!

Susan said...

We are glad you are going to participate in the Nebraska version of "23 Things." Welcome aboard!